- Structure all built with eco friendly materials and traditional design.
- Organic product and produce from the surrounding village used in meals for visitors, and local cuisine is promoted.
- Lodge runs by employees recruited from the surrounding communities.
- Authentic community participation in activities and experiential programs.
- Immerse into local culture and experience seasonal agriculture activities with the rural folks in the farmyard.
- Abundance of cultural hikes to iconic Nyenzergang monastery, Japhu, Rubesa, Rinchengang, Matalunchu, Gaselo, and adventure hike to Khotokha and Nahi following the trails leading through scenic frosted landscapes and villages.
- Panoramic view of Wangdue Dzong and some of the Himalayan snow capped ranges.
- Organic fruits, herbs and vegetables grown in natural garden/terraces.
- Trees planted to encourage the local birds and butterfly population.
- Good waste management practice. Sewage is treated and mostly biodegradable cleaning items and agents used. Recycling and compost practiced.
- Energy Efficiency advocated. Use solar water heating system for all hot water and showers. Energy saving light bulbs and equipment used. Natural animal biogas for cooking. Rechargeable troches in all rooms and services area.
- Wangdue eco lodge is secretly located in a peaceful secluded ridge with scenic view of Nyashigaykhar village and confluence of Punatshangchu and Dangchu River overlooking Wangduephodrang Dzong with view of Gangchen Tag the great tiger mountain 6784M.
Below Rubesa Gewog Center,
Post Box No.1292, Wangduephodrang, Bhutan
Tele: 02 482900
Mobile No. 17353004
Fax: 02 481382
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org